In accordance with Article No. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, Oro & Più Gioielli S.a.s. will use your personal data in compliance with the privacy rules set out under this law.
Any personal data communicated will be collected electronically and only when a lack of data would make it impossible to deliver the service, and will be used solely for the following purposes:
- Registration of bookings.
- Emails when information about our services is requested or when a booking is made.
However, your data will not be communicated or sold to third parties, nor will it be used to send advertising material. At OroΠù Gioielli S.a.s., user and customer data will only be made known to persons working in the following departments:
In accordance with Article No. 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, you are entitled to ask for information about your data, the purposes and methods of its use as well as the logic applied to its use, and:
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exists and communication of such data;
- be informed of the identifying data of the Data Controller, Data Processors as well as persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can gain knowledge of the data as Data Processors or designated representatives;
- update, correct or integrate the data;
- delete, change into an anonymous format or block data that has been used unlawfully;
- receive confirmation that the procedures in 3) and 4) have been notified to the entities to whom or which the data was communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected;
- object to the use of your personal data, even though it is relevant to the purpose of the collection, on legitimate grounds.
The Data Controller is Oro & Più Gioielli S.a.s. di Brunella Merluzzi e C. at its registered office in Via Roma 48, 34074, Monfalcone (GO), Italy.